Copyright 2011 Jeff Garzik
AuthServiceProxy has the following improvements over python-jsonrpc’s ServiceProxy class:
- HTTP connections persist for the life of the AuthServiceProxy object (if server supports HTTP/1.1)
- sends protocol ‘version’, per JSON-RPC 1.1
- sends proper, incrementing ‘id’
- sends Basic HTTP authentication headers
- parses all JSON numbers that look like floats as Decimal
- uses standard Python json lib
Previous copyright, from python-jsonrpc/jsonrpc/proxy.py:
Copyright (c) 2007 Jan-Klaas Kollhof
This file is part of jsonrpc.
jsonrpc is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
AuthServiceProxy(service_url, service_name=None, timeout=30, connection=None)¶
Batch RPC call. Pass array of arrays: [ [ “method”, params… ], … ] Returns array of results.